Hello there! So you have found me in my small corner of the internet. My name is Ana Veselinović, but all of my friends and family call me Anchy. I love to cook, but what is more important is that my husband LOVES my cooking (and trust me when I say that he is a picky eater, so I have to sneak in some ingredients for him to eat). That is the reason why I started this blog, so I could share my ideas and recipes with you.
Simply Anchy is a blog about healthy food recipes, and when I say healthy I think about food that is mostly made from scratch. There are some ”cheats” now and than, but that is totally normal, because I know that you are a very busy person, and don’t have time to always make your own tomato sauce or tortillas (figuratively speaking). I personally don’t like buying pre-made stuff and I will try to give you simple directions how to make everything on your own, without any fuss, but I will most certainly won’t blame you if you want to take short-cuts 😉
I like to create and share recipes that are fresh, seasonal and healthy, sometimes decadent, but mostly simple comfort food.
Some facts that you may not know about me:
- I am veterinarian, and I love all animals, but have a weakness for cats. I have a Siamese cat named Chester, whom I love so much.
- I hate wearing make-up.
- I am madly in love with my husband, who is the most supportive person in the world.
- My most favorite season of the year is Winter, because I love snow, and everything that comes with it.
- I love long walks through the forest and on the beach.
- I don’t like beans and cooked cabbage, so that is something that you won’t find on this site.
- My favorite colors are purple and blue (in all their shades).
- I like to walk bear-feet on grass.
Also, sign up for my emails so you don’t miss on any of my recipes, freebies and lot’s of other great stuff!