I can’t think of anything better than coming home after a busy day at work and knowing that you have a home-cooked meal, waiting for you just to be served! Since almost none of us can’t afford to have their own chef, we have to rely on one of our best friends – Slow Cooker. That is why I am sharing with you some of my favorite slow cooker meals, that I rely on.
My slow cooker gets a lot of use in my house, and it is THE ONE kitchen appliance that is a MUST HAVE! Is there a more convenient way to prepare a healthy meal for your family than to just throw all the ingredients together and turn the switch on? I guess not. That is why I think the slow cooker is the savior for the busy moms!
*Some of the links that I am using are affiliate links. That means if you follow them and purchase something, I would earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. I use affiliate links so I can promote products and services that I use and think are excellent. It also helps me monetize this site so I can keep on creating content for you. Thank you so much. I love you all!!!*
I even use the slow cooker for the meal prep – to be exact every week I make my Slow Cooker Chicken Stock, that I use throughout the week for cooking rice, quinoa or making soups and sauces. The possibilities are endless.
These recipes that I am about to share with you don’t require a lot of prepping, and mostly you just need to put everything into your slow cooker in the morning and turn it on. And when you come home – Mmmmm – the whole house will smell wonderful. All you need to do is give the meal some finishing touches and serve it to your family.
Would you like to serve healthy meals to your family every day of the week, but you can’t seem to find enough time for cooking?
A little bit of planning ahead will solve this problem! Let me show you how to easily and efficiently meal plan and prep your food for the best cooking results! This course is TOTALLY FREE, all you need to do is sign up below!
Here is the list of my favorite slow cooker meals:
- Crispy Slow Cooker Carnitas (Mexican pulled pork) by Cafe Delites
- Slow Cooker Lasagna by Gimme Some Oven
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Mushroom Stroganoff by The Recipe Critic
- Goulash Soup – Slow Cooker Recipe by Simply Anchy
- Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Honey Lime Chicken Tacos by Carlsbad cravings
- Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef by The Recipe Critic
- Homemade Slow Cooker Beef Stew by Life Made Sweeter
- Slow Cooker Brisket and Onions by TheKitchn
- Slow Cooker Indian Butter Chicken by Dinner Then Dessert
- Crock Pot Braised Beef Ragu with Polenta by Pinch of Yum
- Slow Cooker Maple Mustard Chicken and Potatoes by The Foodie and The Fix
- Crock Pot Chicken Wild Rice Soup by Pinch of Yum
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken by Gimme Some Oven
- Slow Cooker Turkey Breasts with Two Sauces by The Foodie and The Fix
- Crock Pot Stuffed Enchilada Peppers by Beach Ready Now
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Tenderloin by The Foodie and The Fix
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Shells with Spinach by Everyday Good Thinking
What are your favorite slow cooker meals? Feel free to share them in the comments below!